2. Political affiliation of the candidate your chose: Libertarian 3. How do you think the personal background or work experience of the candidate could help them be a good president? Depending on what they took, the job could define their ability to control the government. For example, owning companies, from small to large, can help experience the factor of carrying the country. Also, personal background, such as where and what they did in their adolescence can define how he might control. Steve actually had small debates with his relatives about the government, having his statement large.
4. What issues are important to the candidate, or what goals do you think the candidate would have for the country if they were to become the president? His issue was with America going down, and badly. He is trying to preserve the freedom that the Patriots laid down for us.
5. Do you think the interviewer did a good job in his role (i.e. being prepared, making the interviewee comfortable, asking good questions)? What gave you that impression? I think the interviewer did an amazing job; asking about personal background and his goals with the government.
6. Political candidates need to decide how they’re going to spend their time. That includes choosing which members of the press they’re willing to conduct interviews with. What good things could come from doing an interview like the one you listened to? What bad things could come from doing the interview? The good things that would be present is, if you have good statements and a good reason, then more people would vote for you. On the opposite side, others could see it as wrong, therefore, an uprising.
7. If you were Mrs. Young’s media consultant, would you advise her to do an interview with this organization, knowing that the audio file of the interview would be online for everyone to listen to? Why or why not? If her reasons were well enough to be shared, then I would recommend it. If it would attract the wrong media, then I wouldn’t allow it.
8. Do you think you would be a good reporter, conducting interviews with people? Why or why not? I wouldn’t be a good reporter, being lower than a potential candidate would have me a bit nervous. Also, a social bond has to be made; I wouldn’t know what to base it off of.
9. Do you think you would be a good candidate, talking and listening to different types of people? Why or why not? I would be a good candidate because I would be honest, a trait that most candidates should have. Even if many other people interviewed me with the same questions, I would have the same reply every time.